CVS Pharmacy Near Me in Crestwood, KY
6425 West Hwy 146 Crestwood, KY 40014
502-243-4094 # 6244
- Accepts SNAP
- COVID Testing
- Drive-Thru Pharmacy
- Photo & Passport
- UPS Access Point
Details & Directions to 6425 West Hwy 146 Crestwood , KY 40014
CVS Pharmacy Crestwood, KY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Crestwood, KY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Crestwood, Kentucky deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Crestwood, KY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Crestwood, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Crestwood, KY?
For pharmacy delivery in Crestwood, Kentucky, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Kentucky offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Crestwood, KY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Kentucky. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Crestwood, KY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Crestwood!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Crestwood, KY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.
Crestwood, Kentucky Pharmacies
It's a piece of cake to find a CVS pharmacy in the Crestwood area. In fact, there are 27 locations to choose from. So, whether you're a traveler packing up for an upcoming journey or refilling your prescription to have at home, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you're catching a red-eye, and need to fill prescriptions to finish your preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Crestwood is what you'll need. In addition to the 2 24-hour pharmacies, there are 16 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to look for a parking spot and go in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Crestwood
Whatever you do, we help you get the things you need. In Crestwood, this is especially important, as there is so much to doósuch as enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at The Maples Water Park. Finding the best pharmacy in Crestwood does more than give you a place to pick up a new order from Hospital; it helps you get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and any other items needed to get through your day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Crestwood CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Crestwood are dedicated to meeting the requirements of all members of the community by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Crestwood at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the West Highway 146 location. Develop a personalized plan with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your meds in-store or get prescription delivery, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you through managing medication delivery in Crestwood (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Crestwood provide everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Head to your local CVS for any pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.