CVS stores near me in Franklin, KY
925 S. MAIN ST.,
FRANKLIN, KY, 42134
Pharmacies in Franklin, Kentucky
Since there are 5 CVS pharmacies in the Franklin area, you are likely to find one nearby. Whether you're packing your bags for a fun vacation or a local just living the Franklin life, your medication is vital, and your neighborhood CVS helps you get them. Sometimes you have somewhere to be and you're running low on time. Luckily, there are 5 drive-thru locations near the area on the occasions when you don't have time to get out of your car.
Your Local Pharmacy in Franklin
There are many options if you're looking for something to do in Franklin, but sometimes when you are enjoying the city you need to prepare for the unexpected. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, whatever happens. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Franklin, you need one that provides a way to fill a prescription order after being released from The Medical Center at Franklin, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS helps you find the things you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Franklin Services
CVS pharmacies in Franklin are open to meet the medical demands of all locals by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the South Main Street location help you find prescription drugs in Franklin at a low price. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a customized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively. Team members offer prescription delivery in Franklin (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Franklin offer ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Get prescription medication or everyday at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Franklin, KY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Franklin, KY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Franklin, KY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Franklin, KY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Franklin, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Franklin, KY?
For pharmacy delivery in Franklin, Kentucky, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Kentucky offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Franklin, KY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Kentucky. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Franklin, KY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Franklin!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Franklin, KY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.