CVS stores near me in Georgetown, KY
Pharmacies in Georgetown, Kentucky
Georgetown residents, from college students at Georgetown College to globetrotters packing for their next trip, all can get their prescription refills without going too far. There are 10 CVS pharmacies in the Georgetown area to help provide the pharmaceutical care you need. When you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near Georgetown, like when you need to make a red-eye, you will be happy to know you can find 3 24-hour pharmacies near the city. You can also find 8 drive-thru drugstores in Georgetown for those times when you're in a rush and would rather not go inside.
Your Georgetown Pharmacy
In Georgetown, there's a lot to do, like catching a game at Great Crossing Stadium. No matter what excitement come your way during the day, CVS helps keep you prepared. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Georgetown does more than provide somewhere to get a new order from Georgetown Community Hospital; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items you require to make it through the day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Georgetown
CVS pharmacies in Georgetown are dedicated to meeting the requirements of all local residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the West Showalter Drive location help you get prescriptions refilled in Georgetown at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or need a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can guide you through managing prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Georgetown (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Georgetown.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, head to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Georgetown, KY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Georgetown, KY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Georgetown, KY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Georgetown, KY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Georgetown, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Georgetown, KY?
For pharmacy delivery in Georgetown, Kentucky, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Kentucky offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Georgetown, KY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Kentucky. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Georgetown, KY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Georgetown!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Georgetown, KY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.