CVS stores near me in Jeffersontown, KY
9575 TAYLORSVILLE RD.
JEFFERSONTOWN, KY, 40299
Jeffersontown, Kentucky Pharmacies
It's a piece of cake to find a CVS pharmacy in the Jeffersontown area. In fact, you can find 32 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication prior to starting another semester at Sullivan University or getting ready for a fun getaway, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you are catching a late flight out of Louisville International-Standiford, and have to refill your medication as you're hurriedly packing, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Jeffersontown. In addition to the 3 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 20 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to find a place to park and run in the store.
Your Jeffersontown Pharmacy
No matter what you do, we help get you the things you need to make it through the day. This is especially important in Jeffersontown, where there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are making the most of your day. The best pharmacy is one that offers the items you require to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Jeffersontown is where to go for picking up a new prescription on your way home from UofL Health - Medical Center East, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Jeffersontown CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Jeffersontown are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical demands of all members of the community by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Taylorsville Rd store help you find prescription drugs in Jeffersontown at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a personalized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with processes including the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Jeffersontown (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Jeffersontown offer everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription medication or everyday at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Jeffersontown, KY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Jeffersontown, KY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Jeffersontown, KY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Jeffersontown, KY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Jeffersontown, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Jeffersontown, KY?
For pharmacy delivery in Jeffersontown, Kentucky, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Kentucky offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Jeffersontown, KY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Kentucky. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Jeffersontown, KY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Jeffersontown!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Jeffersontown, KY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.