CVS stores near me in Nicholasville, KY
300 NORTH MAIN STREET
NICHOLASVILLE, KY, 40356
Nicholasville, Kentucky Pharmacies
There are 10 in the Nicholasville area, so there is a good chance you'll find one a short distance away. If you are packing up for a big trip, a student taking classes at Asbury Theological Seminary, or a local just living the Nicholasville life, your prescription medication is important, and your local CVS helps you get them. Sometimes you suddenly need more of your medication in the middle of the night. When these situations arise, you'll be happy to discover CVS has 2 24-hour pharmacies near Nicholasville. Additionally, you can find 8 drive-thru locations near town in case you don't want to look for parking.
Your Nicholasville Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps get you the things you require. This is especially important in Nicholasville, where there is a lot to doóincluding enjoying Camp Nelson National Monument. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Nicholasville helps you get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and any other items you desire to get through your day or make your next outing successful.
Nicholasville CVS Pharmacies Services
Nicholasville CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical needs of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Nicholasville at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the North Main Street location. Create a personalized schedule with our team members who work with healthcare providers to make the process simple to stay on your medication. Get your medications in-store or get them delivered by mail, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you with managing prescription delivery in Nicholasville (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Nicholasville.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Nicholasville, KY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Nicholasville, KY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Nicholasville, KY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Nicholasville, KY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Nicholasville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Nicholasville, KY?
For pharmacy delivery in Nicholasville, Kentucky, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Kentucky offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Nicholasville, KY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Kentucky. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Nicholasville, KY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Nicholasville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Nicholasville, KY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.