CVS stores near me in Paducah, KY
3001 LONE OAK ROAD
PADUCAH, KY, 42003
538 LONE OAK RD.
PADUCAH, KY, 42003
3275 IRVIN COBB DR.
PADUCAH, KY, 42003
Paducah, Kentucky Pharmacies
There are 3 CVS pharmacies in the Paducah area, which makes it a snap to get your medication. Travelers getting things ready before heading off to the airport, and long-time residents all can buy their medication without having to go too far. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Paducah is your only option, such as when you booked a late flight out of Barkley Regional. Luckily, you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near town. Similarly, you end up being so pressed for time that you don't want to get out of your car to shop. When that happens, the 2 drive-thru drugstores in Paducah are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Paducah
In Paducah, there's a lot to do, but sometimes when you are seeing it all you need to prepare for the unexpected. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for your day, whatever you do. Locating the best pharmacy in Paducah does more than provide somewhere to get a new prescription from Mercy Health - Lourdes Hospital; it gives you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items you need to make it through the day or ensure your next trip is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Paducah Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS realizes that. The following services are offered at our Paducah pharmacies to meet the needs of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Paducah at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Lone Oak Road location. Set up a personalized schedule with our team that works with healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with medication. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or get them delivered by mail, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through accessing medication refills, medication delivery in Paducah (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Paducah provide ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Paducah, KY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Paducah, KY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Paducah, KY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Paducah, KY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Paducah, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Paducah, KY?
For pharmacy delivery in Paducah, Kentucky, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Kentucky offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Paducah, KY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Kentucky. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Paducah, KY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Paducah!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Paducah, KY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.