CVS stores near me in Somerset, KY
144 NORTH HIGHWAY 27
SOMERSET, KY, 42503
Pharmacies in Somerset, Kentucky
If you're in search of medication in Somerset, look no further. The North Highway 27 CVS has a pharmacy that will gladly satisfy your needs. With a central location, the pharmacy provides easy access for everyone from locals to globetrotters packing up to hit the road, and more. Sometimes you're in a hurry and need to go to a drive-thru pharmacy near Somerset. There could be other occasions when you have to find one of the 24-hour pharmacies near the city, such as when you're doing some quick packing before catching a red-eye or have an emergency in the middle of the night. Check out the information on the North Highway 27 CVS to learn what services it offers.
Your Somerset Pharmacy
Whatever you do, CVS helps you get what you require. In Somerset, this is especially important, as there is so much to doósuch as spending the day thrill-seeking at SomerSplash Waterpark. Locating the best pharmacy in Somerset not only gives you the ability to fill a new prescription from Hospital; it gives you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items you need to make it through the day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Somerset
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. Our Somerset pharmacies are proud to provide services to meet the needs of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Somerset at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the North Highway 27 location. Develop an individualized plan with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or get a prescription delivery service, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively. Team members offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Somerset (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Somerset provide ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your nearby CVS for every pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Somerset, KY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Somerset, KY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Somerset, KY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Somerset, KY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Somerset, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Somerset, KY?
For pharmacy delivery in Somerset, Kentucky, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Kentucky offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Somerset, KY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Kentucky. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Somerset, KY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Somerset!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Somerset, KY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.