CVS stores near me in Franklinton, LA
1116 WASHINGTON ST
FRANKLINTON, LA, 70438
Pharmacies in Franklinton, Louisiana
Franklinton residents, from those happy to stay home to travelers packing for a new adventure, all can get their prescription drugs conveniently. There are 2 Franklinton area CVS pharmacies to help you get the pharmaceutical care you require. There will sometimes be days when you are running late and can't spend the time to park your car. Luckily, there are 2 drive thru pharmacies in Franklinton in the city so you can refill your prescription as fast as they can.
Your Local Pharmacy in Franklinton
You're sure to find countless things to do in Franklinton but to get the most out of your day, you need to be ready to deal with what comes your way. Whatever adventures are in store, CVS helps get you ready. The best pharmacy is one that offers the things you need to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Franklinton is where to go for filling a prescription order after a visit to Riverside Medical Center, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Franklinton Services
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. Our Franklinton pharmacies are proud to provide services to meet the demands of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Washington Street store help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Franklinton at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a customized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will guide you through managing prescription refills, medication delivery in Franklinton (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Franklinton offer everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to purchase prescription drugs and everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Franklinton, LA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Franklinton, LA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Franklinton, LA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Franklinton, LA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Franklinton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Franklinton, LA?
For pharmacy delivery in Franklinton, Louisiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Louisiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Franklinton, LA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Louisiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Franklinton, LA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Franklinton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Franklinton, LA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.