CVS stores near me in Opelousas, LA
1013 EAST LANDRY ST.
OPELOUSAS, LA, 70570
Pharmacies in Opelousas, Louisiana
You will find 3 CVS pharmacies in the Opelousas area, which makes it a snap for residents to find their prescription medication. Globetrotters getting things ready before leaving town, and long-time residents all can find their prescription drugs nearby. There are sure to be times when you are running late and can't get out of the car. Fortunately, there are 2 drive thru pharmacies in Opelousas in town to help you refill your prescription as quickly and easily.
Your Opelousas Pharmacy
There are numerous choices for things to do in Opelousas, including cheering on your team at Donald Gardner Stadium. No matter what adventures are in store, CVS helps keep you ready. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Opelousas, you are looking for one that provides a way to fill a new prescription after a visit to Metoyer Family Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you require.
CVS Pharmacies in Opelousas Services
CVS pharmacies in Opelousas are committed to meeting the medical requirements of all locals by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the East Landry Street store help you get rapid refills in Opelousas at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a personalized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you with processes such as medication delivery in Opelousas (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Opelousas provide ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Opelousas, LA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Opelousas, LA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Opelousas, LA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Opelousas, LA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Opelousas, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Opelousas, LA?
For pharmacy delivery in Opelousas, Louisiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Louisiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Opelousas, LA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Louisiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Opelousas, LA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Opelousas!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Opelousas, LA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.