CVS stores near me in Plaquemine, LA
24600 CHURCH ST.
PLAQUEMINE, LA, 70764
Pharmacies in Plaquemine, Louisiana
Plaquemine citizens, from those content to relax at home to vacationers packing for a new adventure, all are able to get their prescription refills without going too far. There are 14 Plaquemine area CVS pharmacies to help provide the medicinal care you require. If you're looking for a 24-hour pharmacy near Plaquemine, such as when you booked a red-eye, you will be glad to know CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near town. You can even find 12 drive-thru drugstores in town for those times when you're pressed for time and don't want to find parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Plaquemine
There are several choices for things to do in Plaquemine, such as cheering on your team at Zito Multi Purpose Center. Whatever adventures are heading your way, CVS helps keep you ready. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Plaquemine allows you to get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items needed to get through the day or ensure your next outing is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Plaquemine Services
Plaquemine CVS pharmacies are here to meet the pharmaceutical needs of all locals by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Plaquemine at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Church Street location. Create a customized schedule with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Buy your medications at the pharmacy or have medication delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through processes like prescription refills, prescription delivery in Plaquemine (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Plaquemine.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Purchase everyday items and prescription drugs at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Plaquemine, LA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Plaquemine, LA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Plaquemine, LA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Plaquemine, LA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Plaquemine, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Plaquemine, LA?
For pharmacy delivery in Plaquemine, Louisiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Louisiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Plaquemine, LA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Louisiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Plaquemine, LA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Plaquemine!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Plaquemine, LA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.