CVS stores near me in Shreveport, LA
9510 ELLERBE RD.
SHREVEPORT, LA, 71106
1540 N. MARKET ST
SHREVEPORT, LA, 71107
2755 HOLLYWOOD AVE
SHREVEPORT, LA, 71108
9194 MANSFIELD RD
SHREVEPORT, LA, 71118
3300 YOUREE DR
SHREVEPORT, LA, 71105
6935 PINES RD
SHREVEPORT, LA, 71129
10460 NORRIS FERRY ROAD
SHREVEPORT, LA, 71106
7110 YOUREE DR
SHREVEPORT, LA, 71105
Pharmacies in Shreveport, Louisiana
You can shop at 14 CVS pharmacies in the Shreveport area, making it easy for locals to buy their medication. Students living near campus at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center-Shreveport, vacationers packing up before leaving town, and Shreveport natives all can buy their prescription drugs nearby. There are sure to be days when you're in a hurry and can't get out of your car. Luckily, there are 12 drive thru pharmacies in Shreveport in town so you can get your medication as fast as they can.
Your Local Pharmacy in Shreveport
There's plenty to do in Shreveport, such as catching a game at Spar Stadium. CVS helps you get ready for your day, no matter what comes your way. Locating the best pharmacy in Shreveport does more than provide a place to fill a new prescription from Shriners Hospitals for Children ó Shreveport; it allows you to get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items you desire to get through your day or make your next outing a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Shreveport Services
CVS is aware that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. Our pharmacies in Shreveport are glad to offer the following services to meet the requirements of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Youree Drive store help our patients get medication refilled in Shreveport at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a customized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through accessing the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Shreveport (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Shreveport provide everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Head to your closest CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Shreveport, LA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Shreveport, LA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Shreveport, LA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Shreveport, LA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Shreveport, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Shreveport, LA?
For pharmacy delivery in Shreveport, Louisiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Louisiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Shreveport, LA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Louisiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Shreveport, LA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Shreveport!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Shreveport, LA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.