CVS stores near me in West Monroe, LA
3423 CYPRESS ST
WEST MONROE, LA, 71291
5350 CYPRESS ST.
WEST MONROE, LA, 71291
Pharmacies in West Monroe, Louisiana
West Monroe locals, from students at University Of Louisiana At Monroe to travelers packing for a new adventure, all can get their prescription medication without going too far. There are 5 West Monroe area CVS pharmacies to help provide the pharmaceutical care you require. There are sure to be times when you're rushing somewhere and can't spend the time to find a parking space. Thankfully, you can find 4 drive thru pharmacies in West Monroe in the city to help you refill your prescription as quickly and conveniently.
Your West Monroe Pharmacy
You have numerous options for things to do in West Monroe, including cheering on your team at Rebel Stadium. Whatever the day throws at you, CVS helps keep you ready. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in West Monroe, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Glenwood Regional Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS helps you find the things you require to get through the day.
West Monroe CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS understands that. Our West Monroe pharmacies are happy to offer the following services to meet the requirements of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Cypress Street location help you get medication refilled in West Monroe at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they can pick them up in-store or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through managing prescription refills, prescription delivery in West Monroe (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near West Monroe.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy to purchase everyday items or prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy West Monroe, LA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in West Monroe, LA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in West Monroe, LA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in West Monroe, LA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in West Monroe, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in West Monroe, LA?
For pharmacy delivery in West Monroe, Louisiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Louisiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in West Monroe, LA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Louisiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in West Monroe, LA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in West Monroe!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in West Monroe, LA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.