CVS stores near me in Bath, ME
131 COURT ST.
BATH, ME, 04530
Bath, Maine Pharmacies
The Bath area has 4 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to find the medicine you're looking for no matter what part of town you're in. College students looking to get prescriptions refilled before moving into housing at Bowdoin College, vacationers getting ready for an upcoming vacation and locals in need of ongoing coverage all have their prescription medication demands met. Occasionally, for a variety of reasons, you're short on time and don't have time to park your car. Luckily, you can find a drive-thru pharmacy near Bath in town to help you get your medication and get back on the road fast.
Your Bath Pharmacy
No matter what you do, CVS helps you get what you need to make it through the day. This is especially important in Bath, where there is a lot to do, and you have to be prepared and to get the most out of your day. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Bath, you need one that offers a way to fill a new prescription after a visit to Mid Coast Hospital, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS helps you find the things you need.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Bath
Bath CVS pharmacies are here to meet the medical requirements of all local residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Highway location help our patients find medication in Bath at a low price. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. They offer prescription delivery in Bath (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Bath provide everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Head to your local CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Bath, ME Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Bath, ME?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Bath, ME deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Bath, ME?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Bath, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Bath, ME?
For pharmacy delivery in Bath, Maine, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Maine offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Bath, ME?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Maine. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Bath, ME?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Bath!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Bath, ME offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.