CVS stores near me in Brunswick, ME
147 BATH RD
BRUNSWICK, ME, 04011
Brunswick, Maine Pharmacies
The Brunswick area has 7 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to locate the medicine you're looking for no matter what part of town you're in. Students hoping to get prescriptions refilled prior to heading off to Bowdoin College, vacationers getting ready for an upcoming vacation and residents in need of ongoing refills all have their prescription medication demands taken care of. Occasionally, for whatever reason, you find yourself running late and don't have time to get out of the car. Luckily, there are 3 drive thru pharmacies in Brunswick in the area to help you get your medication and get back to the rest of your day.
Your Local Pharmacy in Brunswick
There's plenty to do in Brunswick, such as catching a game at Whittier Field. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for a big day, whatever comes your way. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Brunswick, you need one that offers a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Mid Coast Hospital Parkview Campus, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS sells the things you require to get through the day.
Brunswick CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. services to meet the demands of all residents, including are available at our Brunswick pharmacies to meet the needs of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Brunswick at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Bath Road location. Set up an individualized schedule with our team that works together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or get prescription drug delivery, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. Team members offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Brunswick (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Brunswick.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Brunswick, ME Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Brunswick, ME?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Brunswick, ME deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Brunswick, ME?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Brunswick, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Brunswick, ME?
For pharmacy delivery in Brunswick, Maine, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Maine offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Brunswick, ME?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Maine. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Brunswick, ME?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Brunswick!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Brunswick, ME offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.