CVS stores near me in Portland, ME
111 AUBURN ST.
PORTLAND, ME, 04103
449 FOREST AVENUE
PORTLAND, ME, 04101
510 CONGRESS STREET
PORTLAND, ME, 04101
1364 CONGRESS ST
PORTLAND, ME, 04102
Pharmacies in Portland, Maine
There are 12 CVS pharmacies in the Portland area, which makes it a snap for residents to find their prescription medication. Students preparing to move in for another year at Maine College Of Art, travelers packing up before leaving town, and Portland natives all can find their prescription drugs nearby. There are sure to be times when you are pressed for time and can't take the time to find a parking space. Fortunately, you can find 4 drive thru pharmacies in Portland in the city to help you get your meds as quickly as possible.
Your Portland Pharmacy
Whether you choose to enjoy a day of having fun at Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park or cheering on your team at Portland Fitzpatrick Stadium, you will surely find plenty to do in Portland. No matter what life throws your way, CVS helps get you prepared. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Portland, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after being released from Maine medical center, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS has the items you need to get through the day.
Portland CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS realizes that. Our Portland pharmacies are glad to provide the following services to meet the demands of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Congress Street store help our patients find prescription drugs in Portland at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a customized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through accessing prescription refills, medication delivery in Portland (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Portland.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to find everyday items as well as prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Portland, ME Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Portland, ME?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Portland, ME deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Portland, ME?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Portland, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Portland, ME?
For pharmacy delivery in Portland, Maine, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Maine offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Portland, ME?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Maine. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Portland, ME?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Portland!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Portland, ME offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.