CVS stores near me in South Portland, ME
Pharmacies in South Portland, Maine
South Portland citizens, from students at Maine College Of Art to vacationers getting ready for a new adventure, all can get their prescription refills locally. There are 12 CVS pharmacies in the South Portland area to help you find the medicinal care you need. There will sometimes be times when you are pressed for time and can't run into the store. Fortunately, you can find 4 drive thru pharmacies in South Portland in the area to help you get your medication as fast as they can.
Your Local Pharmacy in South Portland
Whatever you decide to do, we help get you the things you require to make it through the day. This is especially important in South Portland, where there is a lot to doólike enjoying a day of having fun at Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in South Portland, you need one that provides a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Northern Light Mercy Hospital - Fore River, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS has the things you need to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in South Portland
South Portland CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the pharmaceutical requirements of all residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Market Street store help you find prescription drugs in South Portland at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a personalized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily. They offer prescription refills, medication delivery in South Portland (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near South Portland offer everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Get prescription medication as well as over-the-counter at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy South Portland, ME Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in South Portland, ME?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in South Portland, ME deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in South Portland, ME?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in South Portland, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in South Portland, ME?
For pharmacy delivery in South Portland, Maine, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Maine offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in South Portland, ME?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Maine. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in South Portland, ME?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in South Portland!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in South Portland, ME offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.