CVS stores near me in Westbrook, ME
870 MAIN STREET
WESTBROOK, ME, 04092
Pharmacies in Westbrook, Maine
Since there are 12 CVS pharmacies in the Westbrook area, there is a good chance you'll have one nearby. If you're packing up to head to Portland International Jetport, a student living at University Of Southern Maine, or a local staying at home, you have to have your prescription medication, and CVS helps you access them. Sometimes your day gets away from you and you're in a rush. Luckily, you can find 4 drive-thru drugstores in town if you do not want to shop inside.
Your Westbrook Pharmacy
There's so much to do in Westbrook, including spending the day thrill-seeking at Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park or cheering on your team at Memorial Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, whatever happens. The best pharmacy helps you find the things you require to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Westbrook is where to go for picking up a new prescription after being released from New England Rehabilitation Hospital of Portland, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Westbrook Services
Westbrook CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the demands of all members of the community by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Main Street store help our patients get rapid refills in Westbrook at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a personalized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through processes like prescription refills, prescription delivery in Westbrook (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Westbrook provide everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Purchase over-the-counter items or prescription meds at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Westbrook, ME Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Westbrook, ME?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Westbrook, ME deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Westbrook, ME?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Westbrook, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Westbrook, ME?
For pharmacy delivery in Westbrook, Maine, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Maine offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Westbrook, ME?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Maine. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Westbrook, ME?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Westbrook!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Westbrook, ME offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.