CVS stores near me in Abingdon, MD
Abingdon, Maryland Pharmacies
There are 27 in the Abingdon area, so there is a good chance you will have one close by. Whether you're getting your luggage ready for a fun vacation or a local just living the Abingdon life, you have to have your prescription drugs, and CVS helps you get them. Sometimes you suddenly need a refill in the middle of the night. When this happens, you'll be relieved to discover you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near Abingdon. You'll also find 15 drive-thru pharmacies near town when you do not want to shop inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Abingdon
There are plenty of options for things to do in Abingdon, like catching a game at Water Tower Field. Whatever adventures are heading your way, CVS helps get you prepared. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you require to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Abingdon is the place to go for getting a new prescription after being discharged from Kaiser Permanente Abingdon Medical Center, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Abingdon Services
CVS is aware that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. The following services are provided at our pharmacies in Abingdon to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Constant Friendship Blvd location help you get rapid refills in Abingdon at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a personalized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through processes including the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Abingdon (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Abingdon provide ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Go to your closest CVS for any pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Abingdon, MD Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Abingdon, MD?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Abingdon, MD deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Abingdon, MD?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Abingdon, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Abingdon, MD?
For pharmacy delivery in Abingdon, Maryland, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Maryland offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Abingdon, MD?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Maryland. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Abingdon, MD?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Abingdon!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Abingdon, MD offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.