CVS stores near me in Bowie, MD
6920 LAUREL-BOWIE ROAD
BOWIE, MD, 20715
1910 CRAIN HIGHWAY, POINTER RIDGE PLAZA
BOWIE, MD, 20716
6001 HIGH BRIDGE RD.
BOWIE, MD, 20720
4600 MITCHELLVILLE RD
BOWIE, MD, 20716
10401 MARTIN LUTHER KING JR HWY
BOWIE, MD, 20720
Bowie, Maryland Pharmacies
It's a piece of cake to find a CVS pharmacy in the Bowie area. In fact, there are 165 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're a student filling your prescription before enrolling at Bowie State University or a traveler getting ready for your next trip, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you are catching a red-eye, and need to refill your medication as you're hurriedly preparation, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Bowie. In addition to the 16 24-hour pharmacies, there are 49 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to look for a parking spot and go in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Bowie
Whether you prefer to spend the day having fun at Glenn Dale Splash Park, cheering on your team at Bulldog Stadium, or enjoying Greenbelt Park, you're sure to find a lot to do in Bowie. Whatever the day has in store, CVS helps get you prepared. Locating the best pharmacy in Bowie does more than provide a place to pick up a new prescription from Medpro Hospitalists Llp; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items needed to make it through the day or make your next outing a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Bowie Services
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS knows that. The following services are offered at our pharmacies in Bowie to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Bowie at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Laurel Bowie Road location. Develop an individualized plan with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Get your refills at the pharmacy or get them delivered by mail, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. They offer prescription delivery in Bowie (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Bowie provide ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Bowie, MD Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Bowie, MD?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Bowie, MD deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Bowie, MD?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Bowie, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Bowie, MD?
For pharmacy delivery in Bowie, Maryland, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Maryland offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Bowie, MD?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Maryland. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Bowie, MD?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Bowie!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Bowie, MD offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.