CVS stores near me in Camp Springs, MD
7050 ALLENTOWN ROAD
CAMP SPRINGS, MD, 20748
Pharmacies in Camp Springs, Maryland
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the Camp Springs area. In fact, you'll find 196 locations to choose from. So, whether you're a student getting your medication prior to enrolling at Strayer University-Maryland or a traveler packing up for your next trip, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you have a ticket for a red-eye out of Ronald Reagan Washington National, and have to refill your medication to complete your preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Camp Springs is what you'll need. Along with the 21 24-hour pharmacies, there are 42 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to get out of your car and run in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Camp Springs
In Camp Springs, there's a lot to doófrom spending the day thrill-seeking at Cole Spray Park to taking in Frederick Douglass National Historic Site or catching a game at FedEx Field. No matter what unexpected turns you'll face during the day, CVS helps keep you prepared. Finding the best pharmacy in Camp Springs not only gives you the ability to fill a new prescription from Kaiser Permanente Camp Springs Medical Center; it allows you to get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and all the other items you need to make it through your day or make your next outing a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Camp Springs
CVS pharmacies in Camp Springs are dedicated to meeting the medical requirements of all residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Camp Springs at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Allentown Road location. Set up a personalized schedule with our team that works together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or have pharmacy delivery, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Camp Springs (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Camp Springs offer ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to get prescription meds and everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Camp Springs, MD Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Camp Springs, MD?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Camp Springs, MD deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Camp Springs, MD?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Camp Springs, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Camp Springs, MD?
For pharmacy delivery in Camp Springs, Maryland, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Maryland offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Camp Springs, MD?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Maryland. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Camp Springs, MD?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Camp Springs!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Camp Springs, MD offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.