CVS stores near me in Capitol Heights, MD
4840 MARLBORO PIKE
CAPITOL HEIGHTS, MD, 20743
Pharmacies in Capitol Heights, Maryland
The Capitol Heights area has 196 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to buy the prescription drugs you require in any part of town. College students looking to get prescriptions refilled prior to heading off to Strayer University-Maryland, globetrotters packing for their next trip and locals who require ongoing care can all get their prescription medication demands taken care of. Sometimes you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Capitol Heights, such as when you've booked a red-eye out of Ronald Reagan Washington National. Thankfully, there are 22 24-hour pharmacies near town. Also, if you are short on time and would rather not take the time to park, the 44 drive-thru locations near town can meet your needs.
Your Capitol Heights Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, we help get you the things you require to get through the day. This is especially important in Capitol Heights, where there is a lot to doófrom enjoying a day of having fun at Watkins Antique Carousel, Train & Miniature Golf to exploring Frederick Douglass National Historic Site. Locating the best pharmacy in Capitol Heights does more than provide the ability to get new prescriptions from Kaiser Permanente Camp Springs Medical Center; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items you need to get through your day or ensure your next trip is a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Capitol Heights Services
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. Our pharmacies in Capitol Heights are glad to offer services to meet the requirements of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Donnell Dr store help you find medication in Capitol Heights at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a customized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can get them in-store or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with managing medication delivery in Capitol Heights (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Capitol Heights.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Go to your nearby CVS for every pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Capitol Heights, MD Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Capitol Heights, MD?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Capitol Heights, MD deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Capitol Heights, MD?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Capitol Heights, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Capitol Heights, MD?
For pharmacy delivery in Capitol Heights, Maryland, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Maryland offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Capitol Heights, MD?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Maryland. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Capitol Heights, MD?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Capitol Heights!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Capitol Heights, MD offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.