CVS stores near me in Clinton, MD
8859 BRANCH AVENUE
CLINTON, MD, 20735
Pharmacies in Clinton, Maryland
You can shop at 179 CVS pharmacies in the Clinton area, which makes it easy to buy your prescription drugs. Students living on-campus at Strayer University-Maryland, globetrotters getting things ready before leaving town, and long-time residents all can purchase their medication nearby. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Clinton is the only solution, such as when you've booked a late flight. Thankfully, you can find 19 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Similarly, you could be so pressed for time that you would rather not get out of your car to shop. In such instances, the 38 drive-thru pharmacies near Clinton are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Clinton
Whether you choose to enjoy a day of catching a game at West Potomac High School Stadium or exploring Fort Washington Park, you're sure to find something fun to do in Clinton. Whatever adventures are in store, CVS helps get you prepared. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you need to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Clinton is the place to go for picking up a prescription order on your way home from Clinton Family Medical Center, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Clinton Services
CVS pharmacies in Clinton are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical needs of all local residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Branch Avenue location help you find medication in Clinton at a low price. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through managing prescription delivery in Clinton (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Clinton.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Shop at your local CVS for every pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Clinton, MD Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Clinton, MD?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Clinton, MD deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Clinton, MD?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Clinton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Clinton, MD?
For pharmacy delivery in Clinton, Maryland, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Maryland offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Clinton, MD?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Maryland. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Clinton, MD?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Clinton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Clinton, MD offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.