CVS stores near me in College Park, MD
7300 BALTIMORE BLVD
COLLEGE PARK, MD, 20740
8319 BALTIMORE AVE.
COLLEGE PARK, MD, 20740
College Park, Maryland Pharmacies
College Park residents, from college students at University Of Maryland-College Park to globetrotters getting ready for a new adventure, all are able to get their prescription refills conveniently. There are 216 CVS pharmacies in the College Park area to help provide the medicinal care you require. When you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near College Park, such as when you've booked a red-eye, you will be pleased to know you can find 26 24-hour pharmacies near town. You can also find 55 drive-thru drugstores in College Park for those times when you're in a rush and don't want to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in College Park
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps you get what you need. In College Park, this is especially important because there is so much to doófrom enjoying a day of having fun at Laugh Out Loud Stations MEGA Fun Center to exploring Greenbelt Park. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in College Park, you need one that provides a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to UM Laurel Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS has the items you need to get through the day.
College Park CVS Pharmacies Services
College Park CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the needs of all community members by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in College Park at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists. Set up a customized schedule with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with prescription. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or get pharmacy delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you with accessing prescription delivery in College Park (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near College Park.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy College Park, MD Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in College Park, MD?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in College Park, MD deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in College Park, MD?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in College Park, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in College Park, MD?
For pharmacy delivery in College Park, Maryland, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Maryland offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in College Park, MD?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Maryland. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in College Park, MD?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in College Park!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in College Park, MD offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.