CVS stores near me in Edgewater, MD
3025 SOLOMONS ISLAND RD.
EDGEWATER, MD, 21037
Pharmacies in Edgewater, Maryland
You can shop at 53 CVS pharmacies in the Edgewater area, which makes it a snap to get your medication. Students living near campus at St. John's College, vacationers getting things ready before leaving town, and long-time residents all can get their medication without having to go too far. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Edgewater is the only option, like when you've booked a red-eye. Luckily, you can find 5 24-hour pharmacies near town. Also, you could be so short on time that you don't want to get out of your car to shop. In such instances, the 31 drive-thru locations near town are there for you.
Your Edgewater Pharmacy
There's so much to do in Edgewater, such as cheering on your team at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, no matter what comes your way. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Edgewater, you have to find one that has a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Luminis Health Anne Arundel Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS sells the items you require.
CVS Pharmacies in Edgewater Services
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS realizes that. The following services are available at our Edgewater pharmacies to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Edgewater at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Solomons Island Road location. Set up a personalized plan with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with medication. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or have prescription delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily. They offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Edgewater (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Edgewater.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy for prescription drugs and over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Edgewater, MD Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Edgewater, MD?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Edgewater, MD deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Edgewater, MD?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Edgewater, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Edgewater, MD?
For pharmacy delivery in Edgewater, Maryland, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Maryland offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Edgewater, MD?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Maryland. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Edgewater, MD?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Edgewater!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Edgewater, MD offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.