CVS stores near me in Edgewood, MD
1013 WOODBRIDGE CTR WAY
EDGEWOOD, MD, 21040
Pharmacies in Edgewood, Maryland
The Edgewood area has 35 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to get the prescription drugs you require in any part of town. Travelers preparing for their next trip and locals in need of daily care can all get their pharmaceutical needs covered. Occasionally you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Edgewood, like when you're catching a red-eye. Thankfully, there are 2 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Similarly, if you're short on time and would rather not leave your car to go inside, the 15 drive-thru locations near the area are there to meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Edgewood
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps you get what you require. In Edgewood, this is especially important, as there is so much to doólike enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at The Go-Kart Track. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Edgewood, you have to find one that provides a way to fill a prescription order after being discharged from Kaiser Permanente Abingdon Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS helps you find the things you need.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Edgewood
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. The following services are offered at our Edgewood pharmacies to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Edgewood at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Woodbridge Center location. Create an individualized plan with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or have them delivered by mail, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively. They offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Edgewood (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Edgewood provide everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to get everyday items or prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Edgewood, MD Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Edgewood, MD?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Edgewood, MD deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Edgewood, MD?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Edgewood, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Edgewood, MD?
For pharmacy delivery in Edgewood, Maryland, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Maryland offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Edgewood, MD?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Maryland. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Edgewood, MD?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Edgewood!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Edgewood, MD offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.