CVS stores near me in Leonardtown, MD
26020 POINT LOOKOUT RD.
LEONARDTOWN, MD, 20650
Leonardtown, Maryland Pharmacies
You can shop at 7 CVS pharmacies in the Leonardtown area, which makes it simple to buy your medication. Globetrotters packing up before leaving town, and long-time residents all can buy their prescription drugs without having to go too far. There are sure to be days when you are short on time and can't run into the store. Luckily, you can find 4 drive thru pharmacies in Leonardtown in the area so you can get your medication as quickly as possible.
Your Leonardtown Pharmacy
Whatever you do, we help you get what you require. In Leonardtown, this is extra important, as there is so much to doólike relaxing at Wicomico Beach. The best pharmacy helps you get everything you require to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Leonardtown is the place to go for filling a prescription order on your way home from MedStar St. Mary's Hospital, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Leonardtown CVS Pharmacies Services
Leonardtown CVS pharmacies are open to meet the medical demands of all locals by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Leonardtown at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Point Lookout Road location. Create an individualized plan with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or get pharmacy delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through accessing prescription refills, medication delivery in Leonardtown (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Leonardtown provide everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription meds or everyday at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Leonardtown, MD Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Leonardtown, MD?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Leonardtown, MD deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Leonardtown, MD?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Leonardtown, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Leonardtown, MD?
For pharmacy delivery in Leonardtown, Maryland, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Maryland offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Leonardtown, MD?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Maryland. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Leonardtown, MD?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Leonardtown!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Leonardtown, MD offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.