CVS stores near me in Mechanicsville, MD
28948 THREE NOTCH RD.
MECHANICSVILLE, MD, 20659
Mechanicsville, Maryland Pharmacies
There are 16 CVS pharmacies in the Mechanicsville area, making it easy for residents to purchase their medication. Vacationers packing up before heading off to the airport, and long-time residents all can purchase their prescription drugs nearby. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Mechanicsville is the only solution, like when you booked a red-eye. Thankfully, you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Similarly, you find yourself in such a hurry that you would rather not take the time to park. In such instances, the 9 drive-thru locations near Mechanicsville are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Mechanicsville
You're sure to find plenty to keep you busy in Mechanicsville but to have a carefree day, you have to be prepared. No matter what the day has in store, CVS helps keep you prepared. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Mechanicsville, you have to find one that offers medication refills and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS sells the things you require to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Mechanicsville Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS realizes that. services to meet the requirements of all residents, including are offered at our Mechanicsville pharmacies to meet the needs of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists help our patients find medication in Mechanicsville at a low price. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through managing prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Mechanicsville (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Mechanicsville.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Mechanicsville, MD Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Mechanicsville, MD?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Mechanicsville, MD deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Mechanicsville, MD?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Mechanicsville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Mechanicsville, MD?
For pharmacy delivery in Mechanicsville, Maryland, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Maryland offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Mechanicsville, MD?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Maryland. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Mechanicsville, MD?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Mechanicsville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Mechanicsville, MD offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.