CVS stores near me in Mount Airy, MD
1001 TWIN ARCH ROAD #18
MOUNT AIRY, MD, 21771
Mount Airy, Maryland Pharmacies
There are 29 in the Mount Airy area, so you are sure to find one nearby. If you're getting your luggage ready for a fun getaway or a local enjoying life in Mount Airy, you need your prescription drugs, and CVS helps you get them. There are times when you realize you need a refill late at night. When this happens, you'll be glad to learn CVS has 4 24-hour pharmacies near Mount Airy. Additionally, you'll find 18 drive-thru drugstores in Mount Airy if you do not want to go into the store.
Your Mount Airy Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps get you the things you need. In Mount Airy, this is especially important because there is so much to doóincluding enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Adventure Park USA. Locating the best pharmacy in Mount Airy not only gives you the ability to get a new order from Frederick Memorial Hospital; it allows you to get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and any other items you need to get through the day or ensure your next trip is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Mount Airy
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. Our pharmacies in Mount Airy are pleased to offer services to meet the requirements of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Mount Airy at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Rotary Avenue location. Set up an individualized plan with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make the process easy to keep up with medication. Pick up your meds in-store or get medication delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably. Team members offer prescription delivery in Mount Airy (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Mount Airy.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to find over-the-counter items or prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Mount Airy, MD Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Mount Airy, MD?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Mount Airy, MD deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Mount Airy, MD?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Mount Airy, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Mount Airy, MD?
For pharmacy delivery in Mount Airy, Maryland, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Maryland offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Mount Airy, MD?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Maryland. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Mount Airy, MD?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Mount Airy!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Mount Airy, MD offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.