CVS stores near me in Oakland, MD
220 NORTH 3RD ST.
OAKLAND, MD, 21550
Oakland, Maryland Pharmacies
There are 2 in the Oakland area, so you're likely to have one close by. If you're packing your bags to head out of town or a local staying at home, your prescription drugs are vital, and CVS can help get them to you. Sometimes your schedule gets hectic and you're pressed for time. You will find 2 drive-thru pharmacies near the area for when you don't want to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Oakland
You're sure to have plenty to keep you busy in Oakland but to truly enjoy your day, you have to be ready to handle what life throws at you. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for a big day, no matter what happens. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you require to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Oakland is where to go for filling a new prescription after a visit to Garrett Regional Medical Center, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Oakland CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. Our Oakland pharmacies are pleased to offer services to meet the needs of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Oakland at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the North Third Street location. Develop a personalized plan with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your prescription. Buy your prescriptions in-store or have medication delivery, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through processes such as medication delivery in Oakland (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Oakland.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to get prescription drugs and over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Oakland, MD Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Oakland, MD?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Oakland, MD deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Oakland, MD?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Oakland, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Oakland, MD?
For pharmacy delivery in Oakland, Maryland, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Maryland offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Oakland, MD?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Maryland. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Oakland, MD?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Oakland!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Oakland, MD offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.