CVS stores near me in Olney, MD
3110 OLNEY SANDY SPRING RD., SHOPPES AT OLNEY (ROUTE 108)
OLNEY, MD, 20832
Pharmacies in Olney, Maryland
Olney locals, from college students at Maryland University Of Integrative Health to vacationers getting ready for their next trip, all can get their prescription drugs without going too far. There are 163 Olney area CVS pharmacies to help provide the pharmaceutical care you need. When you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Olney, like when you've booked a late flight, you will be pleased to know CVS has 18 24-hour pharmacies near town. Additionally, you will find 44 drive-thru locations near the area for those times when you're in a rush and can't go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Olney
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps get you what you require to get through the day. This is especially important in Olney, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be able to handle what comes your way and to have a really fun day. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Olney, you need one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after being discharged from MedStar Montgomery Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS sells the items you require to get through the day.
Olney CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. Our Olney pharmacies are pleased to provide services to meet the needs of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Olney Sandy Spring Road store help our patients find prescription drugs in Olney at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with an individualized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you with processes including prescription delivery in Olney (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Olney.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Olney, MD Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Olney, MD?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Olney, MD deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Olney, MD?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Olney, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Olney, MD?
For pharmacy delivery in Olney, Maryland, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Maryland offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Olney, MD?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Maryland. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Olney, MD?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Olney!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Olney, MD offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.