CVS stores near me in Poolesville, MD
19594 FISHER AVE.
POOLESVILLE, MD, 20837
Poolesville, Maryland Pharmacies
You will find 80 CVS pharmacies in the Poolesville area, making it simple to get your prescription drugs. Globetrotters getting things ready before heading off to the airport, and long-time residents all can get their prescription drugs nearby. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Poolesville is your only solution, such as when you need to catch a late flight. Fortunately, CVS has 12 24-hour pharmacies near the area. At the same time, you could be in such a hurry that you don't want to take the time to find a parking spot. When this is the case, the 35 drive-thru pharmacies near Poolesville are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Poolesville
There's plenty to do in Poolesville, including spending the day having fun at Volcano Island Waterpark or catching a game at Maryland SoccerPlex. Whatever the day throws at you, CVS helps get you ready. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Poolesville, you need one that has a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Inova Loudoun Hospital Natural Birth Center, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the items you need.
CVS Pharmacies in Poolesville Services
CVS pharmacies in Poolesville are here to meet the pharmaceutical needs of all community members by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Fisher Avenue store help you find medication in Poolesville at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a customized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently. They offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Poolesville (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Poolesville provide everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Poolesville, MD Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Poolesville, MD?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Poolesville, MD deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Poolesville, MD?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Poolesville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Poolesville, MD?
For pharmacy delivery in Poolesville, Maryland, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Maryland offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Poolesville, MD?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Maryland. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Poolesville, MD?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Poolesville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Poolesville, MD offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.