CVS stores near me in Seat Pleasant, MD
6200 CENTRAL AVENUE
SEAT PLEASANT, MD, 20743
Pharmacies in Seat Pleasant, Maryland
The Seat Pleasant area has 211 CVS pharmacies, so you're likely to find one a short distance away. If you are packing your things to head to Ronald Reagan Washington National, a student taking classes at University Of Maryland-University College, or a local just living the Seat Pleasant life, you need your medication, and CVS can help you find them. Emergencies don't only happen during business hours. When these situations arise, you'll be relieved to discover you can find 25 24-hour pharmacies near Seat Pleasant. Additionally, there are 51 drive-thru drugstores in the city for when you do not want to go into the store.
Your Seat Pleasant Pharmacy
Whether you decide to enjoy a day of thrill-seeking at Cole Spray Park, catching a game at FedExField, or taking in National Capital Parks, there's a lot to do in Seat Pleasant. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, whatever happens. The best pharmacy helps you get all you need to get through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Seat Pleasant is the place to go for filling a prescription order on your way home from Kaiser Permanente Capitol Hill Medical Center, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Seat Pleasant CVS Pharmacies Services
Seat Pleasant CVS pharmacies are open to meet the pharmaceutical needs of all local residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Seat Pleasant at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Martin Luther King Jr location. Set up a personalized plan with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or get prescription delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through processes including medication delivery in Seat Pleasant (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Seat Pleasant.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the support of CVS health plans.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy to purchase prescription drugs and over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Seat Pleasant, MD Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Seat Pleasant, MD?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Seat Pleasant, MD deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Seat Pleasant, MD?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Seat Pleasant, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Seat Pleasant, MD?
For pharmacy delivery in Seat Pleasant, Maryland, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Maryland offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Seat Pleasant, MD?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Maryland. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Seat Pleasant, MD?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Seat Pleasant!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Seat Pleasant, MD offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.