CVS stores near me in Temple Hills, MD
3714 BRANCH AVE.
TEMPLE HILLS, MD, 20748
Pharmacies in Temple Hills, Maryland
The Temple Hills area has 205 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to buy the medicine you require no matter what part of town you're in. Students looking to get prescriptions refilled before moving into housing at Strayer University-Maryland, travelers getting ready for an upcoming vacation and residents in need of ongoing coverage can all get their prescription medication needs taken care of. There are times when you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Temple Hills, like when you have to make a red-eye out of Ronald Reagan Washington National. Luckily, there are 24 24-hour pharmacies near town. At the same time, if you are in a rush and would rather not leave your car to shop, the 45 drive-thru pharmacies near town can meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Temple Hills
Whatever you have planned, we help get you what you need. This is especially important in Temple Hills, where there is so much to doófrom spending the day having fun at Cole Spray Park to taking in Frederick Douglass National Historic Site. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you require to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Temple Hills is the place to go for getting a prescription order on your way home from Kaiser Permanente Camp Springs Medical Center, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Temple Hills Services
CVS understands that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. Our Temple Hills pharmacies are glad to provide the following services to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Allentown Road location help our patients find prescription drugs in Temple Hills at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. Team members offer prescription delivery in Temple Hills (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Temple Hills.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to purchase everyday items as well as prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Temple Hills, MD Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Temple Hills, MD?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Temple Hills, MD deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Temple Hills, MD?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Temple Hills, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Temple Hills, MD?
For pharmacy delivery in Temple Hills, Maryland, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Maryland offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Temple Hills, MD?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Maryland. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Temple Hills, MD?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Temple Hills!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Temple Hills, MD offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.