CVS stores near me in Acton, MA
344 GREAT ROAD
ACTON, MA, 01720
400 MASSACHUSETTS AVE.
ACTON, MA, 01720
Pharmacies in Acton, Massachusetts
You will find 121 CVS pharmacies in the Acton area, which makes it a snap for members of the community to get their medication. Globetrotters getting things ready before leaving town, and long-time residents all can find their medication nearby. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Acton is the only choice, such as when you're catching a late flight. Luckily, CVS has 15 24-hour pharmacies near the area. At the same time, you could be in such a hurry that you don't want to get out of your car to go inside. In such circumstances, the 47 drive-thru pharmacies near Acton are there for you.
Your Acton Pharmacy
There is plenty to do in Actonófrom taking in Minute Man National Historical Park to laying on the sand at Campers Beach or catching a game at Leary Field & Richard E Dow Track. No matter what the day has in store, CVS helps keep you ready. The best pharmacy helps you get the things you need to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Acton is where to go for filling a new prescription after being released from Emerson Hospital, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Acton
CVS pharmacies in Acton are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical requirements of all local residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Massachusetts Ave location help our patients find prescription drugs in Acton at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a customized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. They offer prescription delivery in Acton (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Acton offer ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy for prescription medication as well as everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Acton, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Acton, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Acton, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Acton, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Acton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Acton, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Acton, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Acton, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Acton, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Acton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Acton, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.