CVS stores near me in Andover, MA
68 MAIN STREET
ANDOVER, MA, 01810
Andover, Massachusetts Pharmacies
It's simple to find a CVS pharmacy in the Andover area. In fact, there are 123 locations to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication while getting ready for a big vacation or prior to starting another year at Merrimack College, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you booked a red-eye, and have to refill your medication as you are hurriedly packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Andover is what you need. In addition to the 17 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 60 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to park your car and run in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Andover
In Andover, there's a lot to doófrom spending the day having fun at Cedarland to enjoying Lowell National Historical Park or cheering on your team at Duane Stadium. Whatever life throws at you, CVS helps get you prepared. Finding the best pharmacy in Andover not only gives you a place to pick up new orders from Tewksbury Hospital; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items you desire to make it through the day or make your next outing successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Andover Services
Andover CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the pharmaceutical demands of all community members by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Main Street location help you get rapid refills in Andover at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a customized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. They offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Andover (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Andover.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription meds and over-the-counter at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Andover, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Andover, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Andover, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Andover, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Andover, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Andover, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Andover, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Andover, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Andover, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Andover!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Andover, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.