CVS stores near me in Attleboro, MA
191 N. MAIN ST.
ATTLEBORO, MA, 02703
486 PLEASANT STREET
ATTLEBORO, MA, 02703
Attleboro, Massachusetts Pharmacies
You will find 108 CVS pharmacies in the Attleboro area, making it easy for locals to buy their prescription drugs. College students getting ready to move in for another term at Wheaton College, globetrotters getting things ready before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can find their medication nearby. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Attleboro is your only choice, such as when you're catching a late flight. Luckily, CVS has 18 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Similarly, you could be in such a rush that you don't want to take the time to park. When that happens, the 75 drive-thru drugstores in Attleboro are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Attleboro
There are plenty of ways to fill your day in Attleboroófrom spending the day thrill-seeking at Sky Zone Trampoline Park to laying on the sand at State Park Beach, catching a game at Macomber Stadium, or enjoying Roger Williams National Memorial. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, no matter what happens. The best pharmacy helps you find everything you require to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Attleboro is where to go for picking up a new prescription on your way home from Sturdy Memorial Hospital, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Attleboro CVS Pharmacies Services
Attleboro CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the requirements of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the North Main Street location help our patients get rapid refills in Attleboro at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. They offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Attleboro (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Attleboro provide ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to get prescription medication and everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Attleboro, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Attleboro, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Attleboro, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Attleboro, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Attleboro, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Attleboro, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Attleboro, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Attleboro, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Attleboro, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Attleboro!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Attleboro, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.