CVS stores near me in Bedford, MA
199 GREAT ROAD
BEDFORD, MA, 01730
Bedford, Massachusetts Pharmacies
You can shop at 189 CVS pharmacies in the Bedford area, making it easy to find your medication. Students living on-campus at Bentley University, globetrotters packing up before starting an adventure, and Bedford natives all can buy their prescription drugs nearby. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Bedford is your only solution, such as when you're catching a late flight. Fortunately, CVS has 18 24-hour pharmacies near the area. At the same time, you find yourself so pressed for time that you would rather not take the time to find a parking spot. When this is the case, the 67 drive-thru drugstores in town can meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Bedford
There's plenty to do in Bedforófrom spending the day thrill-seeking at Chesterbrook Housing Spray Park to exploring Minute Man National Historical Park or cheering on your team at Chelmsford Forum. No matter what twists and turns come your way during the day, CVS helps get you ready. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you need to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Bedford is where to go for filling a prescription order on your way home from Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Bedford Services
Bedford CVS pharmacies are here to meet the needs of all locals by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Great Road store help you get rapid refills in Bedford at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with an individualized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently. Team members offer prescription delivery in Bedford (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Bedford.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Bedford, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Bedford, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Bedford, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Bedford, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Bedford, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Bedford, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Bedford, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Bedford, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Bedford, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Bedford!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Bedford, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.