CVS stores near me in Beverly, MA
434 RANTOUL ST.
BEVERLY, MA, 01915
19 DODGE ST.
BEVERLY, MA, 01915
Beverly, Massachusetts Pharmacies
There are 115 CVS pharmacies in the Beverly area, which makes it simple for locals to get their prescription medication. College students living on-campus at Endicott College, travelers getting things ready before heading off to the airport, and Beverly natives all can get their medication nearby. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Beverly is the only solution, such as when you have to catch a red-eye. Luckily, you can find 11 24-hour pharmacies near town. Also, you end up being so short on time that you don't want to get out of your car to go inside. When that happens, the 46 drive-thru pharmacies near Beverly are there for you.
Your Beverly Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, we help get you what you need. This is extra important in Beverly, where there is so much to doólike taking in Salem Maritime National Historic Site. The best pharmacy helps you get all you need to get through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Beverly is where to go for picking up a prescription order on your way home from Beverly Hospital, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Beverly
Beverly CVS pharmacies are open to meet the medical demands of all locals by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Beverly at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Rantoul Street location. Develop an individualized plan with our team that works with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Pick up your medications in-store or have pharmacy delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Beverly (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Beverly provide everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Beverly, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Beverly, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Beverly, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Beverly, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Beverly, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Beverly, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Beverly, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Beverly, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Beverly, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Beverly!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Beverly, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.