CVS stores near me in Blackstone, MA
22 MAIN STREET
BLACKSTONE, MA, 01504
Blackstone, Massachusetts Pharmacies
You will find 83 CVS pharmacies in the Blackstone area, which makes it simple to buy your medication. Students living on-campus at Bryant University, travelers packing up before leaving town, and Blackstone natives all can purchase their prescription drugs without traveling too far. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Blackstone is the only choice, such as when you're catching a late flight. Luckily, CVS has 14 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Similarly, you find yourself so pressed for time that you don't want to take the time to park. In such circumstances, the 56 drive-thru locations near town are there for you.
Your Blackstone Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps get you the things you need to make it through the day. In Blackstone, this is extra important, as there is a lot to doóincluding spending the day thrill-seeking at Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Blackstone, you have to find one that has a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Landmark Medical Center/ED, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS sells the items you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Blackstone
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS understands that. The following services are offered at our Blackstone pharmacies to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Blackstone at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Main Street location. Create an individualized schedule with our team members who work with healthcare providers to make the process easy to stay on your prescription. Buy your medications in-store or have prescription delivery, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. Team members offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Blackstone (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Blackstone provide everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy for over-the-counter items or prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Blackstone, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Blackstone, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Blackstone, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Blackstone, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Blackstone, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Blackstone, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Blackstone, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Blackstone, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Blackstone, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Blackstone!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Blackstone, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.