CVS stores near me in Bridgewater, MA
19 SUMMER ST.
BRIDGEWATER, MA, 02324
Bridgewater, Massachusetts Pharmacies
The Bridgewater area has 80 CVS pharmacies, so there is a good chance you will have one not too far away. Whether you're getting your luggage ready for a fun getaway, a student living at Bridgewater State University, or a local just living the Bridgewater life, you have to have your meds, and your nearby CVS helps you find them. Sometimes you realize you need a refill late at night. When this happens, you'll be happy to discover you can find 13 24-hour pharmacies near Bridgewater. Additionally, you'll find 52 drive-thru pharmacies near Bridgewater if you do not have time to go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Bridgewater
No matter what you do, we help you get what you require. In Bridgewater, this is especially important, as there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're making the most of your day. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Bridgewater is the place to go for filling a prescription order after a visit to Bridgewater State Hospital, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Bridgewater CVS Pharmacies Services
Bridgewater CVS pharmacies are here to meet the pharmaceutical demands of all community members by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Bridgewater at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the 19 Summer Street location. Develop a personalized schedule with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Get your refills at the pharmacy or have prescription delivery, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through managing medication refills, prescription delivery in Bridgewater (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Bridgewater offer ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your closest CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Bridgewater, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Bridgewater, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Bridgewater, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Bridgewater, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Bridgewater, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Bridgewater, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Bridgewater, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Bridgewater, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Bridgewater, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Bridgewater!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Bridgewater, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.