CVS stores near me in Carver, MA
100D N. MAIN ST.
CARVER, MA, 02330
Carver, Massachusetts Pharmacies
The Carver area has 44 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to locate the prescription drugs you're after no matter what part of town you're in. Vacationers getting ready for their next trip and residents who require ongoing care all have their prescription medication requirements met. Occasionally you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Carver, like when you booked a red-eye. Fortunately, there are 4 24-hour pharmacies near the area. At the same time, if you're trying to be quick and would rather not leave your car to go inside, the 32 drive-thru locations near the area can meet your needs.
Your Carver Pharmacy
You are sure to have a lot to pass the time in Carver but to fully enjoy your day, you have to be ready to deal with what comes your way. No matter what the day has in store, CVS helps keep you ready. Locating the best pharmacy in Carver not only gives you somewhere to fill a new prescription from Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Plymouth; it provides you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and any other items required to make it through your day or make your next outing successful.
Carver CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Carver are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical needs of all members of the community by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the North Main Street location help you get rapid refills in Carver at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or need a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you with managing medication delivery in Carver (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Carver offer ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Carver, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Carver, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Carver, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Carver, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Carver, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Carver, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Carver, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Carver, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Carver, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Carver!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Carver, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.