CVS stores near me in Clinton, MA
792 MAIN ST.
CLINTON, MA, 01510
Clinton, Massachusetts Pharmacies
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the Clinton area. In fact, you will find 56 locations near the area. So, whether you're refilling your prescription to have at home or a vacationer getting ready for your next trip, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you are catching a late flight, and have a prescription refill as you're hurriedly preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Clinton is what you'll need. Along with the 12 24-hour pharmacies, there are 31 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to look for a place to park and run in the store.
Your Clinton Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps you get the things you need. In Clinton, this is especially important because there is a lot to doólike spending the day thrill-seeking at Boundless Adventures Zipline and Aerial Park. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Clinton, you are looking for one that offers a way to fill a new prescription after a visit to UMass Memorial HealthAlliance - Clinton Hospital - Clinton Campus, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS sells the things you need.
Clinton CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. services to meet the demands of all residents, including are offered at our Clinton pharmacies to meet the needs of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Main Street location help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Clinton at a low price. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a customized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they can get them in-store or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. They offer prescription delivery in Clinton (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Clinton.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Get prescription medication or over-the-counter at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Clinton, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Clinton, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Clinton, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Clinton, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Clinton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Clinton, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Clinton, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Clinton, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Clinton, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Clinton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Clinton, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.