CVS stores near me in Dracut, MA
4 BROADWAY ROAD
DRACUT, MA, 01826
2019 LAKEVIEW AVENUE
DRACUT, MA, 01826
Pharmacies in Dracut, Massachusetts
There are 75 CVS pharmacies in the Dracut area, which makes it easy to buy your medication. College students living near campus at University Of Massachusetts-Lowell, travelers getting things ready before heading off to the airport, and Dracut natives all can get their medication without having to go too far. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Dracut is your only option, such as when you're catching a red-eye. Thankfully, you can find 9 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Also, you could be in such a rush that you would rather not take the time to find a parking spot. In such instances, the 43 drive-thru pharmacies near Dracut can meet your needs.
Your Dracut Pharmacy
Whether you decide to spend the day thrill-seeking at Mulligan Park Splash Pad, catching a game at Tsongas Center at UMass Lowell, or adventuring at Lowell National Historical Park, there's a lot to do in Dracut. No matter what unexpected turns you'll face during the day, CVS helps get you prepared. The best pharmacy helps you find what you need to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Dracut is where to go for filling a new prescription on your way home from Saints Medical Center-Pain Center, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Dracut CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Dracut are dedicated to meeting the medical requirements of all members of the community by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Dracut at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Broadway Road location. Create a personalized schedule with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Pick up your meds in-store or have prescription delivery, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will guide you through managing the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Dracut (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Dracut.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to get over-the-counter items as well as prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Dracut, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Dracut, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Dracut, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Dracut, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Dracut, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Dracut, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Dracut, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Dracut, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Dracut, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Dracut!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Dracut, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.