CVS stores near me in East Boston, MA
1150 SARATOGA STREET
EAST BOSTON, MA, 02128
210 BORDER STREET
EAST BOSTON, MA, 02128
Pharmacies in East Boston, Massachusetts
It's simple to find a CVS pharmacy in the East Boston area. In fact, there are 189 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication while packing up before a big trip or before starting another year at Mgh Institute Of Health Professions, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you have a ticket for a red-eye out of Gen Edw L Logan Intl, and have to refill your medication as you are hurriedly packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near East Boston is what you're looking for. Along with the 19 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 71 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to find a place to park and run in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in East Boston
Whatever you do, CVS helps get you the things you need to get through the day. This is extra important in East Boston, where there is so much to doófrom adventuring at Boston National Historical Park to relaxing at Silver Lake Town Beach. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in East Boston not only gives you the ability to get a new prescription from Hospital; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items needed to get through the day or make your next trip a success.
CVS Pharmacies in East Boston Services
CVS pharmacies in East Boston are here to meet the medical demands of all members of the community by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in East Boston at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Border Street location. Set up a personalized plan with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Get your meds in-store or get them delivered by mail, whatever is best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in East Boston (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near East Boston.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy for prescription drugs as well as over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy East Boston, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in East Boston, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in East Boston, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in East Boston, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in East Boston, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in East Boston, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in East Boston, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in East Boston, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in East Boston, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in East Boston!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in East Boston, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.