CVS stores near me in East Wareham, MA
2992 CRANBERRY HWY
EAST WAREHAM, MA, 02538
Pharmacies in East Wareham, Massachusetts
Since there are 27 CVS pharmacies in the East Wareham area, you're likely to find one nearby. If you are getting your luggage ready for a big trip, a student living at Massachusetts Maritime Academy, or a local just living the East Wareham life, your prescription medication is vital, and CVS helps get them to you. There are times when you suddenly need more of your medication in the middle of the night. When these situations arise, you'll be relieved to discover you can find 3 24-hour pharmacies near East Wareham. Additionally, there are 17 drive-thru locations near East Wareham in case you do not want to go into the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in East Wareham
Whatever you do, we help you get the things you require to make it through the day. This is especially important in East Wareham, where there is so much to do, and you need to be ready to handle what comes your way and to fully enjoy your day. The best pharmacy helps you find what you require to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in East Wareham is where to go for getting a prescription order on your way home from Tobey Hospital, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in East Wareham Services
CVS is aware that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. Our East Wareham pharmacies are proud to offer services to meet the demands of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Cranberry Highway store help our patients find medication in East Wareham at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in East Wareham (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near East Wareham.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Purchase everyday items and prescription drugs at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy East Wareham, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in East Wareham, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in East Wareham, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in East Wareham, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in East Wareham, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in East Wareham, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in East Wareham, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in East Wareham, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in East Wareham, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in East Wareham!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in East Wareham, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.