CVS stores near me in Everett, MA
1 MYSTIC VIEW RD
EVERETT, MA, 02149
Pharmacies in Everett, Massachusetts
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Everett area is simple. In fact, there are 183 locations near the area. So, whether you're a traveler getting ready for an upcoming trip or a student filling your prescription prior to heading off to Cambridge College, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you are catching a late flight out of Gen Edw L Logan Intl, and have to fill prescriptions to complete your packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Everett is what you're looking for. In addition to the 20 24-hour pharmacies, there are 66 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to park your car and run in the store.
Your Everett Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps get you the things you require. In Everett, this is especially important, as there is a lot to doófrom spending the day thrill-seeking at Sky Zone Trampoline Park to relaxing at Silver Lake Town Beach or exploring Boston National Historical Park. The best pharmacy helps you get what you require to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Everett is the place to go for filling a new prescription on your way home from CHA Everett Hospital, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Everett CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. Our Everett pharmacies are proud to provide the following services to meet the requirements of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Mystic View Rd location help our patients find medication in Everett at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a personalized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively. They offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Everett (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Everett.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Get prescription meds or over-the-counter at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Everett, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Everett, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Everett, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Everett, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Everett, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Everett, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Everett, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Everett, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Everett, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Everett!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Everett, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.