CVS stores near me in Fall River, MA
Fall River, Massachusetts Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Fall River area is simple. In fact, you can find 71 locations near the area. So, whether you're a student getting a refill before enrolling at University Of Massachusetts-Dartmouth or a traveler packing up for an upcoming journey, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you're catching a red-eye, and have a prescription refill to finish your packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Fall River is what you're looking for. In addition to the 9 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 47 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to park your car and run in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Fall River
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps you get the things you require. In Fall River, this is especially important because there is a lot to doólike spending the day thrill-seeking at Funz Trampoline Park. Finding the best pharmacy in Fall River not only gives you somewhere to get a new prescription from Fresenius Medical Care at St Lukes Hospital; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items necessary to make it through the day or make your next outing a success.
Fall River CVS Pharmacies Services
Fall River CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the medical demands of all community members by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Fall River at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the President Avenue location. Create a customized schedule with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to make the process easy to keep up with medication. Pick up your medications in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily. Team members offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Fall River (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Fall River offer ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy for prescription meds or everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Fall River, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Fall River, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Fall River, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Fall River, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Fall River, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Fall River, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Fall River, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Fall River, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Fall River, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Fall River!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Fall River, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.