CVS stores near me in Fitchburg, MA
161 MAIN STREET
FITCHBURG, MA, 01420
57 ROLLSTONE RD, PARK HILL PLAZA
FITCHBURG, MA, 01420
Pharmacies in Fitchburg, Massachusetts
With 17 CVS pharmacies in the Fitchburg area, there's a good chance you will find one a short distance away. Whether you are packing your bags for a big trip, a student starting a new term at Fitchburg State University, or a local enjoying life in Fitchburg, you need your prescription medication, and CVS can help get them to you. Emergencies can take place any time of day or night. When this happens, you'll be glad to know CVS has 2 24-hour pharmacies near Fitchburg. You can also find 13 drive-thru pharmacies near town on the occasions when you do not want to shop inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Fitchburg
No matter what you decide to do, we help get you the things you require to make it through the day. This is especially important in Fitchburg, where there is so much to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are taking it all in. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you require to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Fitchburg is where to go for getting a prescription order after being released from health alliance hospital guild, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Fitchburg CVS Pharmacies Services
Fitchburg CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical requirements of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Fitchburg at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Rollstone Road location. Develop a customized schedule with our team members who work with healthcare providers to make the process easy to keep up with prescription. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or get pharmacy delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will guide you through managing prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Fitchburg (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Fitchburg.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription drugs as well as everyday at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Fitchburg, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Fitchburg, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Fitchburg, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Fitchburg, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Fitchburg, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Fitchburg, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Fitchburg, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Fitchburg, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Fitchburg, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Fitchburg!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Fitchburg, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.