CVS stores near me in Foxborough, MA
67 CENTRAL ST.
FOXBOROUGH, MA, 02035
72 WASHINGTON STREET
FOXBOROUGH, MA, 02035
Pharmacies in Foxborough, Massachusetts
Since there are 138 CVS pharmacies in the Foxborough area, there's a good chance you will find one nearby. If you're packing up to head out of town, a student on campus at Wheaton College, or a local staying at home, your prescription medication is vital, and your local CVS can help you find them. Sometimes you realize you need more of your meds in the middle of the night. When these situations arise, you'll be glad to know you can find 20 24-hour pharmacies near Foxborough. There are also 79 drive-thru locations near town for when you do not have time to get out of your car.
Your Foxborough Pharmacy
Whether you choose to enjoy a day of thrill-seeking at 5 Wits Patriot Place, catching a game at Gillette Stadium, or laying on the sand at State Park Beach, there's plenty to do in Foxborough. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, no matter what comes your way. The best pharmacy helps you find the things you need to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Foxborough is the place to go for filling a prescription order after being released from Sturdy Memorial Hospital, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Foxborough
Foxborough CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical demands of all members of the community by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Foxborough at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Central Street location. Set up a customized schedule with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or get medication delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can assist you with processes like prescription refills, prescription delivery in Foxborough (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Foxborough.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to purchase prescription meds or everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Foxborough, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Foxborough, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Foxborough, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Foxborough, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Foxborough, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Foxborough, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Foxborough, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Foxborough, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Foxborough, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Foxborough!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Foxborough, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.