CVS stores near me in Gardner, MA
314 MAIN STREET
GARDNER, MA, 01440
Pharmacies in Gardner, Massachusetts
Gardner citizens, from those content to relax at home to globetrotters getting ready for a new adventure, all are able to get their medication refills conveniently. There are 11 Gardner area CVS pharmacies to help provide the medicinal care you need. If you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Gardner, such as when you booked a red-eye, you will be pleased to know you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near town. Additionally, you'll find 9 drive-thru pharmacies near Gardner for those times when you're trying to save time and don't want to look for a parking spot.
Your Gardner Pharmacy
No matter what you do, CVS helps you get what you require to make it through the day. This is especially important in Gardner, where there is so much to do, and you need to be ready to deal with what life throws at you and to have a carefree day. Finding the best pharmacy in Gardner not only provides a place to get new orders from Heywood Hospital; it provides you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and any other items required to make it through your day or make your next outing successful.
Gardner CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. The following services are available at our Gardner pharmacies to meet the needs of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Main Street store help you find prescription drugs in Gardner at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with an individualized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. Team members offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Gardner (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Gardner offer ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Get everyday items and prescription drugs at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Gardner, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Gardner, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Gardner, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Gardner, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Gardner, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Gardner, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Gardner, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Gardner, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Gardner, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Gardner!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Gardner, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.